The purpose of FRANCESCO MASSA S.r.l. (the Seller) is to guarantee the full satisfaction of the Customer. If, for any reason whatsoever, the Customer is not satisfied with the order, the Customer may exercise the right to return the purchased products on https://shop.eleventymilano.it by 14 (fourteen) from the delivery date of the order. The returned items must be consigned to the courier by 14 (fourteen) days starting from the communication to the Seller about the return.
The Customer can ship back the returned items using SDA (suggested by the Seller for Italy) or using any other courier after filling the Return document (according to art. 49, comma 4 of “Codice del Consumo”), available online in the Personal Profile: the Seller will send to the Customer a return code for each item to return via email.
The Customer could also write and send to the Seller a communication informing it about his wish to return the purchased item/items. In this case, the Customer bears the burden to demonstrate the correct and prompt communication about the return.
It is not possible to return an item in exchange for another.
The returns will be shipped to:
VIA GIUSEPPE CHIARELLI, 26
74015 MARTINA FRANCA (TA)
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
- the Return Form or any alternative communication (which the Customer may post in the Personal Profile or send via email to the Seller) must be correctly filled and sent within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of the receipt thereof;
- the products have not been used, worn, washed or modified;
- the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
- the products are returned in their original packaging;
- the returned items must be shipped back to the Seller within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date the Customer notifies us of decision to cancel;
- the products should not be damaged.
If the Customer has fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Seller shall refund the entire price for the purchased products. If the Customer decides to use the courier indicated by the Seller in the online Return Form (in the following email instructions), he will not have to take care of the return shipping costs upfront, which are at his expense. In this case, the Seller will pay the return shipping costs for the Customer and will deduct from the refund the cost of return postage of 7 Euro. This option is valid only for Italy.
However, if Customer chooses to use a different courier or other postage method for the return, he will have to pay for the return shipping cost: this is a compulsory option for all Extra Italy Countries.
The Customer will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted. In this case, the Customer may choose to have the products delivered to him at no expense to the Seller. If the Customer refuses the above delivery, the Seller reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for the purchase of the products.
After the Seller has received the returned products and checked that the products meet all requirements, the Customer will receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted. Whatever the form of payment you used (Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Cash on Delivery), the Seller will refund the Customer as soon as possible and by five (5) working days starting from the date of return delivery in the warehouse.
Once the Seller has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions, the time period for refunding the amount paid for purchasing the returned products depends on the payment type used:
- purchase by Credit/Debit Card: refund time will depend on the Credit Card company’s policies. The value date for the credit will coincide with the date of the original payment; therefore, the Customer will not suffer any interest loss;
- payment by PayPal (where available): refunds will be credited to the PayPal account and will be visible immediately. Reimbursement time to the credit card associated with the PayPal account depends on the company that issued the card;
- payment made by Cash on Delivery: the Customer will be refunded the amount paid for the products returned to the Bank account the Customer indicates in the Return Form*; the time needed for refunding depends on the information provided; normally refunds take place within fourteen (14) calendar days. Please remember it is necessary to have a Bank account in order to receive a refund for cash on delivery orders.
All products sold by the Seller include a disposable seal. Please try on the products without removing the seal. Returned products without the seal will not be accepted.
The following procedure is valid only for Italy.
The Customer can ship the return using SDA courier suggested by the Seller. For this procedure, the Customer can follow all instructions for the pick-up, as indicated in the email received after the return request. In this way, the Customer does not directly pay the courier and it is possible also following the parcel. The return shipping cost of 7 Eur will be deducted from the total refund.
If the Customer decides to use a different courier to send back the return, he will directly pay the courier. The Seller is not responsible in case of loss or damage to the products during transport.
The following procedure is valid only for Extra Italy Countries
The return shipments from Extra Italy countries is totally in charge of the Customer. The Seller suggests ensuring the parcel: the Customer is responsible of the return. The Seller is not responsible in case of loss or damage to the products during transport.
About the return shipments from Extra European Union countries, the Seller suggests to ship via EMS. Any Custom fee and tax will be deducted from the total refund.